MsS: All I wear are jeans and tshirts

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

All I wear are jeans and tshirts

I stole this from Liza over at Copy, Right?
Threadless T shirts is having a sale, and all of their shirts are just $10 until June 6th. You might like some of them so check it out.

Also Daan Was Hier has Susan Vega's Tom's Diner. God, I love that song.

On Monday, Mike over at Take Your Medicine posted the Stellastarr* track My Coco. I don't see why this band isn't as big as The Bravery or The Killers. I heard My Coco last summer, and had to get their cd immediately. It's a great, catchy song that makes you want to dance. Jenny and Untitled are also two really great songs from their self titled record. So if you like My Coco then you'll probably dig the rest of the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home