MsS: Intro

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Intro

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I'd check out some mp3 blogs. I'd heard about them for awhile, but had never really gone to any. With each one I visited, I'd come across 5 more that I liked. After a while, I had so many bookmarked, that going through them all every day was like a full time job. Lucky for me, I'm still an umemployed college graduate, so I've got the time.

I've enjoyed visiting all of these different music blogs, hearing new music, and reading the most recent news about my favorite artists. I've written about some of the exciting things I've found in my live journal. Most of my posts lately have been music related, which isn't a bad thing of course. But I figured that if I was going to write so much about music, then I should just set up a music blog. I mean, I love talking about music more than anything else anyway. I probably won't posts any mp3s or anything fun like that. Well, at least not any time soon. I'll just write about the music that interests me. I'll probably write about my favorite bands and records, maybe posts reviews when I go to shows. I'll share music news that I find on other blogs. And you'll definitely see some pictures. I recently bought a digital camera, and I take pictures of EVERYTHING. So if you happen to come across this page, I hope that you find something of interest here. And if you don't, um sorry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home