MsS: Chewing Gum

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Chewing Gum

At the after party Saturday night, I heard Annie's Chewing Gum. We got these gift bags at the party that had the cd single for Heartbeat which includes that song and various remixes. Heartbeat was the only song from Annie I had really ever heard, so when the DJ started playing Chewing Gum, I wasn't sure who it was. Initially, I thought it was Tom Tom Clubs Genius of Love, because it has that feel to it. Turns out that I had Chewing Gum in my huge folder of downloaded songs to listen to, and now, I can't get enough of it.

Another song I came across recently is Ella Fitzgerald's Chewin' Gum. Who would've thought that chewing gum would be such a popular subject. Anybody know of any other songs about chewing gum?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

just discovered you--i like your varied selex. Nice blog!

5:16 PM  
Blogger S.M.T. said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad to see that someone else has checked this out besides my friends :)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home