MsS: Is your dad a dealer 'cause you're dope to me

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Is your dad a dealer 'cause you're dope to me

Liza over at Copy, Right? has a bunch of tracks of various bands covering The Cure. Great selection. So go listen to them, and wish Liza a happy birthday too.

If you wanted another reason to dislike Bright Eyes, here ya go.

According to Audioscrobbler, M.I.A. is the second most listened to artist on my iTunes. I can barely go a day without hearing Pull Up the People or URAQT. Maya makes an appearance on the Missy Elliot track Bad Man, which is on Missy's soon to be released cd, The Cookout. Her part is hot of course, but the whole song is great. It totally has a dancehall feel to it. Damn, I love being West Indian. You can stream the song on MTV's The Leak, along with the rest of the album. It's the final track (# 16). Anywho, today as I was listening to my ipod on shuffle, Do Ya' came on, and even though I've listened to that song a million times, I'm not tired of it yet, or anything by M.I.A. for that matter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home