MsS: Music Midtown

Friday, June 10, 2005

Music Midtown

The Music Midtown festival takes place this weekend here in Atlanta. Since I'm not going, I plan on dancing alone in my room to the bands that I would have seen. Feel free to dance too.

Playing Friday:
Lou Reed
Interpol
The White Stripes


Playing Saturday:
She Wants Revenge
Bloc Party
Keane
The Pixies


Playing Sunday:
Coheed and Cambria
The Lemonheads
Public Enemy
Devo


Michelle just got done interviewing Gordon for Atlanta Music Guide. Bloc Party is playing here tomorrow and then DJing at the Masquerade later on in the night. Paul Banks, She Wants Revenge, and Louis XIV are also DJing, along with DJs Kiss & Tell. Oh also Keane and The Killers are supposed to be floating around the party as well. Should be an interesting night. And if I don't get to meet Kele, then at least I can watch him from far away when he's spinning.

Tonight Carlos D is DJing at the Loft, and since Interpol plays Midtown tonight, I assume the rest of the guys will be there too. Red Letter Angent and other local bands will be there hanging out as well. But I think I'm staying in tonight because if I don't, I'll never make it through tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home