MsS: Quickly...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Quickly...

Justin over at No Silence! has an interview up with Chris from Q and Not U. I interviewed John Davis for an article in my college paper once, and those guys are just nicer than nice. Not to mention, they put on one of the most amazing live shows I've ever seen. Awesome band. If you've never heard them, I suggest you go out and get all of their albums immediately. Well, actually read the interview first, and then go by the albums.

Also, Michelle's Interview with Gordon from Bloc Party has been up on AMG for almost a week now, but I keep forgetting to mention it. Well its written more as an article, but yeah. Anyway, go read that too. I especially loved the question about whether or not Russell has a right eye. If that doesn't crack you up then you've obviously never seen a picture of Russell.

Oh and if you haven't seen my new LJ layout, go look. Whenever I don't have a Cure themed look to my journal, I always end up missing it, and then have to go back to something Cure related. Oh...which reminds me. Porl is back in the Cure! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home