MsS: Summertime.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Summertime.

Ekko over at Berkeley Place has the Will Smith track Summertime for you guys to chill out to. Who doesn't love that song? Ok so Will Smith may not be the most awesome rapper ever, but you can't tell me that you didn't love Parents Just Don't Understand. That was the shit back in the day.

Ya know, I think my favorite thing on the internet is Oh No They Didn't. Seriously, with over 13,000 members who stay right on top of celebrity news and gossip, I never have to watch Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood or E! True Hollywood story ever again. Whether you want to see the cover of Charlotte Church's first pop record, find out what HoHan was wearing on Leno last night (that's what we call Lindsay Lohan over at ONTD, well that or LiLo), or to read what Billy Bob Thorton thought about how sex with ex Angelina Jolie was REALLY like (which makes me wonder, has he actually had sex with a couch before?). Anyway, I LOVE this community. It's all the stuff about other people's lives that I could ever want to know.

So there's a wedding in TomKat's future huh? When she was on Letterman the other night, Nicole Kidman said that IF Tom was really in love, then she was happy for him. See, she doesn't buy this nonsense either.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maybe it will all die down once their movies have been out for awhile.

Music later, but for now, a picture of me cheesing it up this morning in my Further Seems Forever shirt.

I see you left me with your, your last word. It's ringing. With the noteless shrill of jealously and the claims of imperfection. And the crying out for the things that you deserve. But your voice is never audible beneath the anger in your words. It's ringing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that shirt. If there is any way that you could sell that to me, I'd be totally grateful. My SN is CaptainFalafel15
e-mail: danny.and.lisa@verizon.net

Thanks!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home