MsS: I never win ANYTHING

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I never win ANYTHING

So I entered this contest over at The Tear That Hangs Inside My Soul Forever to win a Fischerpooner cd, stickers and posters. It was awhile ago and I totally forgot about it until today when my dad gave me a package and said, "This came for you." Everything that I've ordered recently has already arrived so I didn't know what it was. So I opened it and to my surprise, it was the Fischerspooner cd Odyssey, a ton of stickers and a poster. I was like, "Holy shit?! I actually won?" I never win anything, so this was a total shock. So, thanks Mishie! There are always cool giveaways over at TTTHIMSF so check them out. If you're Gorillaz fan, then you should definitely enter this one.

139_3927


Last week I got my M.I.A. pocko book. It's a tiny book filled with some of her artwork. Very cool stuff, and a nice thing to have if you're in love with M.I.A. like I am. The official Pocko site is sold out of the book, but you can buy it here and get more info about it here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, Pull Up the People has lots of cool M.I.A. footage for download so check those out too. Ok, no more M.I.A. for today, I promise.

Justin over at No Silence! has an interview up with Prefuse 73. His 10 questions are awesome as always so go read them.

The other day, Blow Up Doll posted this awesome track by a Swedish band called Paris. I don't know if their other songs are this good but 60 minutes is freakin' awesome.

Yesterday, my mother told me that she hates this shirt because she doesn't like the way Morrissey's tongue is sticking out. But the back says, "Ask me. I won't say no. How could I?" How could she not love it?

139_3918

I discovered a cool blog on LJ called Music for Snobs. There's some good stuff over there, including some Maria Taylor, Sufjan Stevens, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah tracks.

Finally, if you haven't read this yet, you should because it's hysterical!

2 Comments:

Blogger Salome said...

Congratulation on your Fisherspoon win.

10:25 PM  
Blogger S.M.T. said...

Thanks!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home