MsS: You might of had him once, but I've got him all the time.

Monday, August 01, 2005

You might of had him once, but I've got him all the time.

Matt over at You Ain't No Picasso posted a ton of really cool covers last week. There's Tilly and the Wall covering Outkast, Superwolf covering R Kelly, Ben Gibbard covering Avril and Cyndi Lauper, and tons of other great stuff. You really have to check it out.

Thanks to Usounds for posting links to the She Wants Revenge video for Sister. If you haven't heard She Wants Revenge, check out their site for some mp3s. Here are links to the video stream.

QuickTime
Real Player

Yesterday I found out that M.I.A. is coming to Georgia! She's playing at the 40 Watt in Athens on September 19th. I already got my tickets. I'm so excited and have been giddy since I found out about it. My friend Matt and I are going, and he's totally pumped about it too. Yesterday I listened to Arular twice all the way through while I was working, and when I came home, I listened to it somemore. The show is gonna be da bomb yo.

It's a bomb yo
So run yo
Put away your stupid gun yo

Here's my favorite M.I.A. track at the moment. URAQT is from the UK version of Arular. It would be rad if she performed it at the show. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it and Do Ya.

M.I.A.- URAQT (from Arular)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show is going to be totally rad.

12:52 PM  
Blogger S.M.T. said...

Hell yeah! I can't wait.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home