MsS: Toodles

Friday, December 16, 2005

Toodles

Well kids, I'm leaving town tomorrow morning. I'm going to New York for a month, mostly for Christmas, but also to look for a job. I'm pretty sure that that my access to the internet will be sporadic at best, so More Sweet Soul will be going on hiatus. But no fear! I will be back, because I love this blogging thing way too much. Thanks to everyone who has been a loyal reader. You guys are awesome and I love the feedback you've given me.

In the event that I do acquire a job in New York, I will quickly work on getting a laptop and and finding a reliable internet provider, so that I can get back to blogging. I'm hoping that I'll be able to start regularly posting again by mid Febuary, but don't quote me on that. I hope you guys will still be around when I get back :) Until then, take care, Merry Christmas, and I wish you all the best in 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger Awa said...

I miss you and your ability to sleuth out every M.I.A. song made. Hope you're having a wonderful trip and do come back soon...

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think you could stay away for so long. You have more self-control than I do!

I hope the New Year is treating you well!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home