MsS: We don't have to talk it over

Thursday, December 08, 2005

We don't have to talk it over

I know a lot of people have been posting their best of 2005 lists, but I don't think I'm qualified to do that. 'Cause you know I've only listened to M.I.A., Bloc Party, and Nikka Costa this year, right? Just kidding...sorta. And Speaking of Nikka....

I know you watched The OC tonight, yes? And I know you saw the scene where Sandy and Ryan confronted Matt in the strip club. BUT did you hear the song that was playing in the background? It was none other than Nikka Costa's On & On. I totally jumped out of my chair and started screaming. It was rad.

If you missed On & On when I posted it a while back, here ya go. Just look at these lyrics, you know you want to listen.

Make your mama proud like a real man should
Scream so loud I wake the neighborhood
Gonna write a song 'bout the way you do it
Baby don't fuck around put your back into it yeah

Nikka Costa- On & On

Now, do the best thing you've done all year, and go buy this record immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home