MsS: Check on me tonight

Monday, January 16, 2006

Check on me tonight

I've been trying to post all day, but my mother keeps coming into my room every 2 minutes to tell me something, or to stuff something else into one of my suitcases. So, this is all I've got for today.

These songs remind me on New York:

My cousin Jeazette has this song as her ringtone. I think she decided to download it onto her new phone because our 11 year old cousin Michael was singing this song in the car one day, and we all said, "Haha, was Michael REALLY just singing that."

This song was played at the Christmas/New Years dance. All my cousins knew the words to the song, but I had never even heard it before. Of course, none of them knew the name of the song, so I had to find that out on my own. The dance was way fun by the way. You can see pictures here. Below is a picture of Jeazette and I.

IMG_6863

And I always see the video for this song when we're flipping through the music channels.

P.S. Oh and remember how I mentioned American Hearts in my post yesterday? Well Beathanne at Clever Titles Are So Last Summer posted it today, so check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.M.T. said...

That's pretty cool that your public library even Had a Beenie Man cd. haha. I'm not a massive fan of his or anything, but I really like this song.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home