MsS: This Modern Love

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This Modern Love

My friend Michelle (the one that just met Michael Stipe) informed me that she's interviewing Bloc Party for The Atlanta Music Guide. I'm totally jealous of course (she just met Damon Albarn like 5 days ago!) because, 1. It's BLOC PARTY and 2. I have a *LITTLE* crush on Kele. She probably won't be interviewing the entire band, but Kele will most likely be one of the members that she does talk to. The boys are going to be in town the weekend of June 10th for the annual Music Midtown festival that I wrote about here.

If you're reading my blog right now, that means you probably found it through someone elses. And if you're in the habit of reading music blogs, then there's no way that you haven't heard of Bloc Party. Actually, if you live in the world, you've probably at least heard their name mentioned by now. So I don't really need to tell you how fucking awesome they are. But in case there's some small chance that you haven't heard them, there are a bunch of mp3s and cool videos over at BlocParty.net.

I've decided that I'm not going to Music Midtown. But I'll most likely go to the afterparty at the Masquerade. Michelle will be there, and she can help me hunt down Kele. All I want is a picture. No really, that's it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



There are lots of cool Bloc Party pictures over at the Dim Mak site, most taken by Dim Mak owner, Steve Aoki.

Check out all the other great Dim Mak bands while you're there, especially Pretty Girls Make Graves. Oh, and one more thing. Someone just started a new community on LJ called Share Bloc Party where you can share and find Bloc Party videos and mp3s. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home